Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Youthsays

I hav join youthsays for 3 month ady~

What is the stories?
urm....
one day i sign in my fb, hav a frenz invite me join it~
i was thinking wat is this?
izzit a club or other else?
WTF
just click the link and have a look first~

I read all the details i decide to join it^^
maybe it will hav fun alot~

After register and confirm it, i manage my account^^
upload picture and do all the survey and support the campaign~

Every survey and campaign u join/support will hav point and $$$$~
The point will be collect in your acc and can bid some concert ticket!!!
And the money u hav to collect untill RM50 then u can cash out!!!

IZZIt great???
i think is really great for me~
i hav alot fun after join youthsays~

maybe your guys can join it,if you are interested with it too~

No comments:

Post a Comment